Call Us: 214-790-8229
Wright W. Singleton MD
Dr. Singleton graduated in 1990 with a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree from Texas Tech University in Lubbock. His practice concentration: Occupational Medicine, Designated Doctor-High Performer, Expert witness, Post-DD authority, Disability Assessments, IME Examiner.
Dr. Singleton is available to perform:
* DD, RME, and Post DD RME
* MMI/IR, MRC for Non-Subscriber, Alternative Certifications
* Return to Work, Future Treatment
* IME (Independent Medical Exams)
* Functional Capacity Evaluations FCE in Hurst
* Short or Long Term Disability
* Peer Reviews, Bill Reviews
* Expert Witness Testimony
* Medical Record Sorting and Summation Available
Licenses and Certifications:
* State of Texas Board of Medical Examiners, License Number J0266
* Fellow, American Academy of Disability Evaluation Physicians
* Maintain certification for the American Medical Association, Guides to the Evaluation
of Permanent Impairment for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th edition.
* International Academy of Independent Medical Evaluations
* Division of Workers Compensation Designated Doctor Certification 1994-2019
* High Achievement Award for Physician Excellence (State of Texas) 2011
provide informed, consistent care at all times.
Have a question or need to schedule an appointment, please call: 214-790-8229
or email us directly at email@example.com